Follow me on Twitter

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Unbelievable! First Time Using Green Screen Chroma Key Effect



I bought a Green Screen and used it for the first time. This is the result. Ok, so it isn't perfect, nowhere near, but I had so much fun trying it out. I'm also getting to grips with Final Cut Pro X. It's all about practicing. Actually, I look like I'm being attacked by a gang of Midges buzzing around my head. I'm not calling this video a failure, I'm looking at it as a huge learning curve and correcting what I've done wrong. 





This is what happened when I tried to correct my mistake. I turned myself into an apparition. I used the Sample Colour, Final Cut Pro X, it didn't work as well as I thought it would. Back to the drawing board.





                                                                      

                                                                      



No comments: