Follow me on Twitter

Saturday 7 November 2009

Sue Who? Book Launch






Sue and I swapping signed copies.

Last night Sat Nav, my niece Amy, and I were guests at the launch of Sue Bulmer's debut novel entitled Sue Who? at The Black Horse, Swainby, North Yorkshire

Sue Who? is based on Sue's own life experiences from her childhood in the East End of London, to becoming a fashion model and successful business woman. Sue describes her book as the 'Life and Loves of a 60's Model'



Back home after the launch I read the introduction; now I can't wait to read the rest.

But . . . I will have to make myself wait until I've finished reading Louise Bagshawe's novel Passion. www.louisebagshawebooks.com
Why?
Because I know that once I start to read Sue's book I won't be able to put it down. www.suebulmer.blogspot.com

No comments: