Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 10 June 2018

Vestibular Disorder - Earthquake Hull 10th June 2018

I blogged in February 2018 about earthquakes causing people (including me) who have vestibular disorders finding their 'off balance' and 'dizzy' symptoms hike.

Well, last night I let my dog out about 11pm (Masham, North Yorkshire) and thought I heard thunder in the distance. My dog barked when he heard it and I felt off balance. This morning I read the BBC news to discover there had been a 3.9 earthquake at 11.15pm in Hull, not too far from me as the crow flies.

For the last couple of days I've been really off balance and assumed it was because I had been to the Jane McDonald concert two days ago as it takes me a few days to get over the travel and the flashing lights, not to mention the loud audio. Then yesterday morning I had to wear my peaked hat and shades when I went outdoors because I felt off balance and nauseous. I think it's been the approaching earthquake. I'd love to know if you have had the same symptoms before, or when, there's been an earthquake?


                                   








No comments: