Follow me on Twitter

Monday 10 August 2009

Thornton Watlass Hall - Horse Trials 2009












Yesterday Sat Nav and I took ourselves along to the Thornton Watlass Horse Trials Thornton Watlass Horse Trials at Thornton Watlass Hall Thornton Watlass Hall

The sun shone, and we had a lovely exciting day. We watched some spectacular riders performing dressage, show jumping and finally the cross-country (my fave).

Between us we managed to get some photos of horses and riders in mid-flight.

I had a chance to wander around the craft stalls and met Carl Hierons Carl Hierons Photo Gallery partner ( would you believe I don't know her name?) We chatted about his photographs which are truly mesmerizing, I loved the one he had taken on the beach at Bamburgh, Northumberland where the waves are crashing onto the beach like white horses, and the castle stands proud in the background.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant photo's!