Follow me on Twitter

Sunday 1 March 2009

Abba 2 Bjorn Belief - Hambleton Forum, Northallerton




Last night Sat Nav and I went to Waterloo, ooops sorry, no, my mistake, it was Hambleton Forum, in Northallerton,www.hambleton.gov.uk to see our good friends Abba 2 Bjorn Belief in concert.
As always, they were fabulous!

I, of course, Honey Honey, was the supreme Dancing Queen of the night ;-)
Sat Nav was a Super Trooper and Fernado didn't sit down all night.

When they started to sing Mamma Mia I thought Here I go again - my, my, how can I resist!

The audience loved them, roaring their approval throughout. A great thing about this band - apart from their fantastic musical talent - is that they encourage audience participation. The added humour is unique to their show, and this sets them apart from other Abba Tribute bands. They are the best, and give you a real fun night out.

So, Abba 2 Thank you for the music-- Nobody does it better!

See you in July guys.

No comments: